This is a list of quotes from different movies on The Mrs. Brisby's Adventures series.
The Prince and The PauperEdit
- Mrs. Brisby - Is everything allright here?
- Mickey Mouse - Hi cousin. How's your family?
- Mrs. Brisby - They are fine. I just wanted to see the world like what others did on their trips.
- Mr. Ages - Have you tried an adventure?
- Mrs. Brisby - No. But What Is An Adventure?
- Mr. Ages - I suppose - i could fix up something.
The Reluctant DragonEdit
- Mouse Queen - Rule 1. No mineral or vegetable. Rule 2. No funny stuff or make believe things such as comedians or anything. Rule 3. No disappering!
- Mrs. Brisby - Rule 4. No cheating!
- Lord Farquaad - Why have you come back? I told you to and my men to capture the fairy tale creatures.
- Ratigan - Your Highness. We came to inform you that we tried to catch a talking Donkey. But we are no match for some huge green monster.
- Lord Farquaad - Aw. I am very disappointed in you my dear friends.
- Fidget - It's just not easy trying to capture that mouse girl and her friends.
- Jenner - No Matter. We still have a chance to get her again. Now get back out there and find her!
- Bianca - Bernard. I am wondering how our daughter is doing.
- Mrs. Brisby - Mother. Daddy. What are you doing here?
- Bernard - We found a message from you and Jeremy. We came to help you and Shrek rescue The Princess from the tower.
- Scooby Doo - Hey. What would ya do now?
- Mrs. Brisby - I just wanted to see the world like what others do on their adventures. So - I am going to see my parents who are from The Rescue Aid Society. Do you guys wanna come?
- Scooby Doo - Look. I would like to too Mrs. Brisby. But the mystery gang and i heading back to Coolsville after we thanked Tom and Jerry for helping us defeat that mean old Fairy Godmother and brought Shrek and Fiona back together. So long.
- Mrs. Brisby - So long Scooby. Safe journey home and remember us.
- Fievel Mousekewitz-Brisby - Bye bye Scooby. It's been fun.